Humor
 WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  10:52:04  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Make sure your audio is up when watching this...this whatever. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! Also stop drinking milk before watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  11:06:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah baby! When I see a big pair of double, ahh rainbows, I feel exactly the same way. SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13477 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  11:47:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by BigPapaSmurf

Make sure your audio is up when watching this...this whatever. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! Also stop drinking milk before watching.

Four freaking pots of gold out there and this guy was too busy crying to look for them!!!

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

R.Wreck
SFN Regular

USA
1191 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  14:58:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send R.Wreck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by BigPapaSmurf

Four freaking pots of gold out there and this guy was too busy crying to look for them!!!

I think he already had a very large pot of Acapulco Gold.

The foundation of morality is to . . . give up pretending to believe that for which there is no evidence, and repeating unintelligible propositions about things beyond the possibliities of knowledge.
T. H. Huxley

The Cattle Prod of Enlightened Compassion
Go to Top of Page

dglas
Skeptic Friend

Canada
397 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  15:38:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dglas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is the one video I have had inflicted upon me where the vuvuzela soccer ball button was a good thing.

--------------------------------------------------
- dglas (In the hell of 1000 unresolved subplots...)
The Presupposition of Intrinsic Evil
+ A Self-Justificatory Framework
= The "Heart of Darkness"
Go to Top of Page

Ebone4rock
SFN Regular

USA
894 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  15:54:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Ebone4rock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I kinda wanna punch that guy. What a frickin' pansy.

Haole with heart, thats all I'll ever be. I'm not a part of the North Shore society. Stuck on the shoulder, that's where you'll find me. Digging for scraps with the kooks in line. -Offspring
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  20:04:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One day I woke up to a beautiful rainbow outside my window. It turned out to be one of the worst work days of my life. So to me, rainbows are bad omens, haha.
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  09:17:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I saw a full circle rainbow on a visit to Anchorage, it was awesome, yet somehow I managed not to weep at God's miracle.

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  09:26:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FYI, All rainbows are circular, when viewed from above, looking down, with the sun behind the observer. What's rarer is a moonbow, which can occur under the right conditions. SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Robb
SFN Regular

USA
1223 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  10:51:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Robb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by sailingsoul

FYI, All rainbows are circular, when viewed from above, looking down, with the sun behind the observer. What's rarer is a moonbow, which can occur under the right conditions. SS
This guy might die if he saw a moonbow.

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. - George Washington
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  12:53:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cumberland Falls, KY., moonbows are famous as they occur on a fairly regular bases. A full moon with clear atmospheric conditions are necessary because for humans seeing colors are so reduced in low light. A optimal viewing angle in relation the light source , water vapor and viewer are required. SS

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.